Chaplains Without Borders provides a confidential service to employees and customers throughout corporate Australia. Many organisations opt for a chaplaincy service because of compelling evidence that a chaplain in the workplace increases workforce happiness and productivity.
Current organisations working with Chaplains Without Borders include Crown Casino, Bendigo Bank, The Wilson Group, Southern Cross Station and Silcar Human Resources Management.
Help that we can provide to your workforce can include:
• Employee Assistance Programs – offering individual counseling to staff under stress in their professional or personal lives, helping care or your workforce.
• Crisis management – providing a debriefing support service to employees who have undergone a work related trauma including industrial accidents or violence in the workplace
• Seminars – covering topical religious issues such as inter-faith understanding and ethics
• Religious services (Christian, Islam and Judaism)
• Retreat coordination
• Fund raising events (concerts, etc.)
Tell us what you want to achieve.